Monday, July 18, 2011

Shocked Casey's appealing all 4 counts of lying...I'm not.

Many believe Casey is "Crazy" to appeal her 4 counts of lying to police,I don't.Of course everyone who believes that also assume she is guilty of Murder.Someone whom is Guilty doesn't get acquitted of Murder in the first degree,2 counts of Manslaughter,Child Abuse & than appeal 4 counts of lying to Police.Especially being they already have time served, released from prison & only left with fines.Who would do that,now that is what really sounds crazy to me.In my opinion that person would be happy they just got away with Murder,pay the fine & be done.Yet Casey appeals all 4 counts of lying to a police officer.But why?I recall hearing during the trial that the Jurors could not convict her of lying to a police officer if she was forced into do so.Being there was no proof showing she was forced to do so the jurors rendered their guilty verdict on all 4 counts.I believe she was forced by George to lie & that's why she's appealing the charges.Everyone only assumes she's guilty of doing so because of what's in reports & on video.But what's really behind these lies,why?I feel her appealing these counts speak for itself.

3 comments:

  1. Casey is appealing those convictions because they are felonies. She doesn't want a felony conviction on her record because it limits what she can do in the future.

    I don't know what happened to Caylee. It could have been an accidental drowning. Caylee could have had an undiagnosed medical condition and just dropped dead out of nowhere and Casey panicked.

    Where is the evidence that George was part of this? Just as there is no evidence on what happened to Caylee, there is no evidence that George had something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot this regarding the appeal...

    It's also a legal strategy. She can delay the deposition in the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez defamation law suit.

    I believe that if George had been involved, they would not have waited 31 days to report and they would have hidden the body better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan maybe read my Surprised by Not-Guilty verdict,I'm not.That says enough about George...

    ReplyDelete